Jack continues to be a monster and is eating everything he can. I came home from work one day last week to find he had gotten a box of Kleenex and devoured some, only to leave them half eaten spread out on the couch. C'mon now, what kind of nutritional value is in Kleenex for crying out loud? We've had to reinforce the bottom door of the Ruud (5' tall rat cage for those of you who scratching your head) because Jack knows how to open the door with his big ol' nose. It's not the rats he's after - it's their POO he likes to eat! He is also training us to close the trash compactor door as a few times this weekend, he had a field day in the garbage and made a mess all over the kitchen floor. When either of us get up and walk anywhere in the house, Jack is right on our heels, hoping we go to the kitchen. It's funny, but it's not.....it's actually sad he feels like we are starving him. I look into his big brown eyes every day and I assure him we aren't, but he just doesn't get it. Poor guy.
Roxy has become a picky eater and I'm not sure which is more frustrating - Jack wanting to eat EVERYTHING or Roxy being so finicky. She seems to enjoy her Evo kibble mixed with a little Evo wet food, however, this morning, she only ate about 1/3 of it. Her health seems ok otherwise so at this point, I really think I've enabled her to become a fussy eater. **shaking head & rolling eyes** So shoot me.
OH! Can't forget about Sugar - our next door neighbor's puppy. Finally downloaded the pictures I took of her. She's just darling!
No comments:
Post a Comment